Monday, February 2, 2015

After a long hiatus

I haven't posted on here since May. That is pretty telling. Over the summer, I was very sick, but couldn't get a diagnosis. It wasn't until October that I figured out that my thyroid was very out of whack and got on medicine to get it back in line. I didn't really start feeling better until November, an then the holidays, a family vacation, and Harper's birthday - all while working full-time...excuses.

I now have a 1 year old, and things seem to be calming down. It's time to get back to healthier habits. To be honest, it feels like I am starting 100% from scratch.

Today's goals:

  1. Download gym music & find headphones
  2. Walk for 45 minutes on the treadmill
  3. Eat soup with added vegetables and turkey for dinner
  4. Peppermint tea after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment