- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 bag of almond flour (16 oz)
- 1 egg
- 3 cups of shredded cheese
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1.5 lbs Ground turkey
- Marina Sauce (my favorite: Rao's Homemade)
1. Microwave sweet potatoes until soft (5 minutes works if they are really large)
2. Mash sweet potatoes.
3. Stir in almond flower.
4. Mix in egg.
5. Add 1 cup of cheese and garlic powder to taste.
6. Butter pan and spread the dough.
7. Cook the ground turkey in a pan until brown.
8. Add sauce, the remaining cheese, and turkey to the pizza.
9. Cook at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.