Sunday, April 14, 2013

Planning for the week

This is not a normal week. This, infact, is an awful week. One I have been dreading for months. I am getting my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. Therefore, I only need food for myself for 2 days.

Menu for Monday and Tuesday

Pre-gym snack: bananna and coffee

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, oatmeal with berries, and coffee

Morning snack: cottage cheese and an orange

Lunch: spinach, sprouts, chicken, cheddar cheese, walnuts, apple, cucumbers, broccoli, and carrots

Afternoon snack: frozen grapes (to replace my more frequent trips to the office candy jar), peppers with guacamole, and popcorn

Dinners: Sunday will be salmon on the grill, Monday burgers on the grill (without the bread) along with a veggie stir-fry, and Tuesday will a huge salad from the Wholefoods salad bar - because I can't have breakfast before my wisdom teeth surgery

Healthy foods after wisdom teeth

Coconut ice cream
Coffee
Greek yogurt
Cottage cheese
Protein shake
Green juice
Chicken noodle soup
Scrambled eggs
Bananna ice cream
Applesauce
Mashed sweet potato
Guacamole

Workouts

Sunday: Long bike ride
Monday: stepmill, weight lifting, and swimming in the morning, spin in the evening
Tuesday: cardio in the morning, air bike and pull-ups at night
Wednesday-Thursday: off
Friday: personal training... maybe

I'm really focusing on my eating this week because...



I'm off to Wholefoods. Hope you have a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment